Contact here for a quote of your event
- Newcastle Based Photographer
- For University Clubs and Societies events and formal dinners
- Affordable pricing
- Fast turnaround (from photo to client within 72 hours)
- Can provide hard copy prints for additional extra
- Similar age to majority of university students
- Dedicated attempt to photograph every single person at the event
- Last minute or booked in advance services
- Generally able to extend hours if client requires
- Negotiable pricing if food and drinks are provided throughout night
How will I receive copies of the photographs after the event?
Photography from the night is delivered digitally via a link to a downloadable album
If required, I will also be able to deliver a USB containing the photographs
What if there’s really bad photos?
I have a two photographs policy, where I will take two photos each time to minimise blurry/poor quality photographs.
On request (no extra charge) I can make a separate album of the ‘munted heads’ from poorly timed photographs that can be published at the organiser’s digression.
What kind of experience have you had?
I gained my experience through volunteering as the Media & Publications Officer for Edwards Hall in 2015, taking over 10 000 photographs at over 40 events and creating event posters for the majority of these. Definitely capable if the party gets a ‘little rowdy’
How do I pay you?
I will send an invoice, which can be paid either in person, via BPAY or PayPal. Once paid you will receive a receipt that can be used for potential Student Association reimbursements